Sinusitis Essential Oil
Open passages and fight infection with this highly effective formula made with 8 oils including tea tree, chamomile, fir and eucalyptus. Reduces mucous, inflammation and sinus pain immediately.
*AVOID during pregnancy ** AVOID for Diabetics
How to use:
- Drop on a tissue, break off tissue and insert into nostril. Leave tissue in nostril for up to 20 min. Switch tissue to other nostril.
- Rub 2-5 drops of Sinusitis Formula on the bottom of the feet up to 5x/day
- Put one drop on sinuses. **Careful to avoid eye area!**
- Wear in a diffuser locket necklace
- Diffuse in a nebulizer or cup of hot water and inhale
"This Sinusitis stuff works really well. I get really bad sinus headaches and migraines and it opens me right up. I travel a lot and always make sure I carry both the inhaler and the essential oil wherever I go!" -Susan, MD"
***The above statements have not been reviewed by the FDA. These statements are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any illness or disease. ***
(The above are dosages for adults. Always use 1/4-1/2 of the dose for children. Base the dose on the age. Remember the saying Less is More!)